The TMSA is a membership organisation and anyone can join. Our members include music enthusiasts, festival fans, amateur and professional performers, tutors, event organisers, academics, groups and entire families.
TMSA members receive:
- a quarterly newsletter packed with information;
- an annual festival calendar of traditional music events across Scotland;
- discounts at TMSA events and from major specialist traditional music retailers;
- access to a network of individuals with similar interests;
- a vote at our Annual General Meeting, which determines national policy
If you are not yet a TMSA member you will soon be able to apply and pay for TMSA membership online—please bear with us while we construct this bit of our new website! In the meantime, to join the TMSA, download a membership form here
If you are already a TMSA member and wish to set up a yearly subscription using a credit or debit card through Paypal please click the drop down menu below & enter in your TMSA membership number. If you need to inform us of any changes please email them to us.
Click TMSA AGM Notice 2019 and forms for our full AGM Notice for Saturday 7 December in Aberdeen including Nomination & Proxy forms.